• Identifies, cultivates and analyzes qualitative and quantitative data in the external
competitive market as well as in the internal organization to support business needs,
particularly in social innovation.
• Develops competitive landscape analyses for countries, regions, or sectors of interest
• by analyzing and forecasting funder, competitor and other market trends.
Identifies external and internal innovation opportunities that aligns with
market trends and business need.
• Utilizes innovation frameworks to help develop an organizational
path forward in driving more innovative outcomes for the organization.
• Collaborates across other functional teams to support integration of information
into strategic planning recommendations.
Ability to manage key stakeholder and client relationships, internally and externally
• Interprets and translates data into written text and meaningful formats, including
production of data visualizations (graphs, charts, tables, maps), summaries,
briefs, reports and presentations for executive leadership and functional teams.
• Updates data from multiple sources within the database system on a regular
basis to provide information to management to make strategic business decisions.
• Leads project management and coordination/development of work plans, deliverables, and activities.
• Maintains report forms, formats, information dashboards, data generators, reports and other resources.
• Manages internal and external client relationships and cultivates new
relationships to support Innovation and Impact Investing priorities
• Ensuring compliance with the laws and regulations of the organization which covers
policy making, roles, duties and responsibilities of personnel and departments within
the company. Relevant to the compliance with the laws and regulations of the organization
as well as the processes for collecting and following laws, building knowledge and understanding
of laws and regulations, consultation, audit and prevention, reporting, monitoring and promoting
compliance with laws and regulations of the organization. Minimize the potential impact of
unlawful compliance with the laws and regulations which could expose the organization can
be punished by law, losing economic gain or reputation.
Performs other duties as assigned.